Monday, December 30, 2013

30th Dec. Sightseeing 島観光だぞ

「Sightseeing」
12月30日 島観光だぞ

 
↑I was waiting for the light of day. It was later than Nagano.
  夜明けを待っていましたが、長野より遅いです。当たり前ですね・・・。


 
↑Around 10 AM, we started sightseeing around Ishigaki Island by car. First we visited the lookout point called Tamatorizaki.
  10時頃、レンタカーで石垣観光に出かけました。玉取崎展望台です。


 
↑This is the Sabichi limestone cave
  サビチ鍾乳洞です。


 
↑It leads to the ocean.
  海につながっているのです。


 
↑We ate buckwheat needle of Okinawa.
  沖縄のソーキそばを食べました。


 
↑This is the most north located cape called Hirakubo-zaki.
  一番北の岬です。平久保崎!


 
↑I came here by bicycle 12 years ago.
  12年前自転車で来ました。


↑Following that we visited Kabira bay.
  その後、川平湾に行きました。


 
↑Soroban girls are good at eating.
  そろばんガールズは食べるのが得意です。


 
↑Banna Park is also my memorial place.
  バンナ国立公園も思い出の場所です。


 
↑Imitation of Angama, traditional masks. 
 アンガマ面の真似~。


 

↑After sightseeing we enjoyed shopping.
  観光の後、買い物を楽しみました。


 
↑She is the woman I talked a lot 12 years ago. She sold the rare sake at that time.
  12年前、たくさん話したおばさんです。波照間島の希少な泡盛を売ってくれたのでした。


 
↑We ate grilled beef. Of course it was delicious.
  焼肉を食べました。もちろんおいしかったです。

No comments:

Post a Comment