Saturday, October 20, 2012

20th Oct. Ohsho 王将だぞ

「Ohsho」
10月20日 王将だぞ


↑In the morning, I made rice with rice cooker. Mr. Namiki gave it to me. First I didn’t know how to use it because I had been making rice with a pan since I started Tongan life in 2009. Finally I managed to remember the way. Just push the function button.
 朝、炊飯器で米を作りました。Namikiさんがくれました。初めどうやって使うか分かりませんでした。2009年にトンガ生活を始めてから、鍋で米を作っていたからです。最終的には何とか使い方を思い出しました。ボタンを押すだけなのです!
  

 
↑Around 2 o’clock, I left for the restaurant where I wanted to go for a long time after I came back to Japan. I went along the Jikkasegi weir.
 2時頃、帰国後長い間、行きたいと思っていた食堂に行きました。拾ヶ堰に沿って行きました。


 
↑I used a navigation function in my mobile phone. Although it recommended me a strange course, the Latest mobile phone is great.
 携帯のナビ機能を使いました。すごいコースを紹介されましたが、最新の携帯はすごいです。


 
↑At last, the restaurant called “Ohsho” came to Matsumoto. Ohsho means the king! The main food is Chinese noodles and dumpling restaurant. I used to come to the restaurant when I was in Osaka, my home town. By the way, I knew that the name "Ohsho" is a circular notice.
やっと王将が松本に来ました。ラーメンと餃子の店です。実家の大阪にいた時はよく来たものです。ところで、Ohshoと言う名前は回文になっているのを知っていました。確か中学の頃気づきました。


 
↑I looked back upon my life in Osaka.
 大阪の生活を思い出しました。

No comments:

Post a Comment