Thursday, August 1, 2013

1st Aug. LA to NY

「LA to NY」
8月1日 LA~NYだぞ


 
↑Around 5:50 AM at the local time, I arrived in New York. The duration seemed to be 5 hours from the west coast to the east coast. I’m still confused by a time difference in America…
現地時間の午前5時50頃ニューヨークに着きました。アメリカ西海岸から東海岸の移動時間は5時間位だったっと思います。移動移動で、しかも国内に時差があるからややこしいややこしい・・・もう眠いんだかなんだか分からない・・・


 
↑At 7:00 AM, I took a airport shuttle bus to get to NY city center.
 7時にニューヨーク市街地へ向かうシャトルバスに乗りました。


 
↑ I remember that cars go on the right side in America.
アメリカでは車は右側通行でした。


 
↑I’ve come to Manhattan city.
マンハッタンに来たぞ~。


 
↑First, I walked to the western ferry terminal but there is no ferry I wanted to take.   
 西のフェリーターミナルに歩いて行きましたが、好みのフェリーが無かったので・・・


 
↑I took another bus to the south end of Manhattan, Battery Park City.
 他のバスでマンハッタンの南端へ行きました。 しかしまぁTorojiro先生は初めてきた場所でも、ずうずうしく交通機関を利用できるものです・・・


 
↑Oh! That’s the Statue of Liberty.
 おぉ自由の女神ではないか~!


 
↑There is a ferry for free, so I took it and went to Staten Island.
 無料のフェリーがあったので、目的も無くStaten島という所へ渡り・・・


 
↑On the way and way back, I saw the Statue of Liberty for free. Hahaha
 その行きと帰りに自由の女神をただで見ました。ハッハッハ
 



 
↑Following that, I visited the American Indian museum and then
 その後、アメリカンインディアンの博物館に行き、


 
↑I watched the Ground Zero. All people in the world know that the terrible act of terrorism happened here in 2001 11th Sep.
 グランドゼロを見ました。世界中の人々が知っているように、2001年9月11日、ここでテロ事件が起こりました。
 




 
↑Now, it under construction and they are trying to recover from its trauma. 
 今は建築中で、事件のトラウマから立ち直ろうとしています。


 
↑There used to be two world trade center buildings here. Now, there are two beautiful pools and falls.
 かつては2つの貿易センタービルがありましたが、今はキレイなプールと滝があります。


  
↑This is the new world trade center building. Now, the WTC is on the halfway to the top of the 104-floor building.
 新しい貿易センタービルです。104階建の半分らしいです。


↑New York is one of the most advanced cities in the world, but…
 ニューヨークは世界的にもっとも進んだ町ですが・・・


 
↑We can see China Towns anywhere in the world. Chinese people are very strong.
 中国人街を世界中のどこでも見かけます。中国人は強し!


 
↑I booked this accommodation tonight. It’s owned by Chinese and cost $58. I wanted to find back packers’ hotel but couldn’t.
 この宿を取りました。中国人経営で58ドルです。バックパッカーを見つけたかったけど出来ませんでした。


 
↑Although I rarely eat McDonald’s, I like it while I’m in America, maybe because it’s easy to order and I can use wifi there.
 日本ではめったにマクドナルドには行きませんが、アメリカ中は好きです。多分注文しやすいし、wifiが使えるからでしょう。


↓This is all of my photos, which I took in America.
アメリカで撮ったすべての写真です。
(注)気力・体力・根性と自信、何より時間がある人のみアクセスしてください。

Photos of America (1) 31 Jul. – 7 Aug. 写真(1) 955枚 7月31日~8月7日

Photos of America (2) 7 - 15 Aug. 写真(2) 933枚 8月7日~8月15日

2 comments: