Wednesday, August 7, 2013

7th Aug. ナイアガラの滝だぞ(2) Niagara Falls2

「Niagara Falls2」
8月7日 ナイアガラの滝だぞ(2)


↓This is all of my photos, which I took in America.
アメリカで撮ったすべての写真です。
(注)気力・体力・根性と自信、何より時間がある人のみアクセスしてください。
Photos of America (1) 31 Jul. – 7 Aug. 写真(1) 955枚 7月31日~8月7日
Photos of America (2) 7 - 15 Aug. 写真(2) 933枚 8月7日~8月15日



 
↑On the way to a bus stop, I ate hot dog. It’s cheap and delicious.
 バス停へ向かう途中、ホットドックを食べました。安くておいしいです。


 
↑I took a bus to Niagara.
 ナイアガラへバスに乗って行きました。


 
↑Around 11 AM, I got to Niagara again. This is the bus stop departed here last night.
 11時頃、再びナイアガラ到着。昨夜出発したバス停です。


 
↑Yesterday, I could not come to the Goat Island so I visited here first.
 昨日はGoat島へ来れなかったので、今日はまず初めにやってきました。


 

↑We can see the Niagara Falls from close distance.
 近くでナイアガラの滝を見ることができます。
[Movie] 0376 from the Goat Island American Falls 動画:(71 sec)


 
↑Maybe later, I will do that…
 多分あとでやるでしょう・・・


 
↑YAMANEKO and the falls.
 山ネコと滝


 
↑This is Canadian side. Horseshoe Falls belongs to the Niagara Falls.
 カナダ側です。Horseshoe滝もナイアガラの滝に属します。
[Movie] 0391 from the Goat Island Horseshoe Falls 動画:(31 sec)


 
↑Following that, I walked around the Goat Island. It took only 1 hour. Here is the Three Sisters Island.
 その後、Goat島を廻りました。1時間で廻れます。ここはスリーシスター島です。


 
↑After the island, I walked across the border again.
 Goat島の後、国境をまた越えました。


 
↑I walked along the Niagara River and get to the place. I wanted to experience White Water Walk, it was full of tourists, so I gave up. I don’t like waiting.
 ナイアガラ川沿いに歩き、White Water Walkというアトラクションをやってみたかったですが、混んでいたのであきらめました。待つことが嫌いです。


 
↑After 20 minutes walk, I arrived at the Whirlpool Aero Car.
 20分歩いて、Whirlpool Aero Carという場所に着きました。


 
↑On the way to the Lake Ontaro, the river makes very big pool.
 オンタリオ湖への途中、ナイアガラ川が大きなプールを作っています。


 
↑The Rainbow Bridge from the different place.
  違う場所から見たレインボーブリッジ


 
↑To get to America we need to pay 50 cents.
 アメリカに行くには、50セント払わなければなりません。


 
↑My right foot steps on Canada and my left foot steps on America.
 右足はカナダ、左足はアメリカ~!!


 
↑After I came back to America, I paid $15 and went up to the lookout point and then
 アメリカに帰ってきた後、15ドルを払って展望台に行きました。そして


 
↑got on a ship.
 船に乗りました。
[Movie] 0502 from the lookout point Maid of the Mist 動画:(38 sec)


 
↑I experienced the amazing attraction “Maid of the Mist”
 Maid of the Mistという強烈なアトラクションに参加しました。
 [Movie] 0541 from the boat American Falls 動画:(51 sec)
[Movie] 550 from the boat Horseshoe Falls 動画:(173 sec)




↑So crazy!!!
 若干いかれております・・・
[Movie] 0582 After the Maid of the Mist 動画:(83 sec)



 
↑8 o’clock!
 8時です。

 
 
↑I decided to try the attraction “Cave of the Wind Trip”
 Cave of the Wind Tripというアトラクションにも挑戦することにしました。
[Movie] 0612 Cave of the Wind , bottom 動画:(58 sec)


 
↑We can look up the falls from the bottom, but it scary, dangerous and we get wet all we want.
 底から滝を見上げられます。それなりに怖く、危険で、思う存分濡れることができます。
[Movie] 0615 Cave of the Wind, got wet 動画:(54 sec)


 
↑After that, I enjoyed sightseeing a little and
 その後、観光を少し楽しみました。


 
↑took a bus around 10 PM. What a nice license plates.
 10時頃バスに乗りました。なかなかいけてるナンバープレートたちです。


 
↑Around 11:30 I went back to my accommodation. I was so tired… but I have to get up early tomorrow.
 11時半頃宿に帰ってきました。疲れましたが明日は早起きしなければなりません。

No comments:

Post a Comment