Friday, August 9, 2013

9th Aug. Reunion 再会だぞ

「Reunion」
8月9日 再会だぞ

↓This is all of my photos, which I took in America.
アメリカで撮ったすべての写真です。
(注)気力・体力・根性と自信、何より時間がある人のみアクセスしてください。

Photos of America (1) 31 Jul. – 7 Aug. 写真(1) 955枚 7月31日~8月7日

Photos of America (2) 7 - 15 Aug. 写真(2) 933枚 8月7日~8月15日




↑I stayed Farfum’s house in Des Moines. It’s a very nice house.
  Des MoinesのFarfumさんの家に泊まっています。素敵な家です。


 
↑After we ate breakfast,
  朝食の後、


 
↑His wife Ashley washed my clothes. Thank you!
  奥さんのAshleyさんが服を洗ってくれました。ありがたい。


 
↑Farfum gave me the rare money for souvenir. Oh, of course it’s my first time to see it.
  Farfumさんは珍しいお金をくれました。初めてみます。


 
↑When they get marry, they displayed YAMANEKOs on their birthday cake. It was my great pleasure.
  結婚した時、彼らは山ネコをウェディングケーキの上に飾ってくれました。とても嬉しいことです。



↑YAMANEKOs had reunion as well.
  山ネコ達も再会を果たしました。
過去の記事へのハイパーリンク
↑The article I gave YAMANEKO to Farfum  Farfumさん に山ネコあげた日 
↑Farfum came to my workshop  Farfumさんワークショップに参加
↑about Farfum  Farfumさんについて
↑Wedding YAMANEKO-KO 結婚式の為に作ったフィアンセ山ネコ子
↑YAMANEKOs on the wedding cake  ウェディングケーキに乗せてもらった山ネコ達


 
↑Around 11:00, we started sightseeing. TOYOTA CAMRY and HONDA CIVIC are very popular in America.
  11時頃、観光に出かけました。トヨタのカムリとホンダのシビックはアメリカでとても人気があります。


 
↑This is Farfum’s workplace.
  Farfumさんの職場です。



 
 
↑We visited the Iowa Fair. This is the biggest fair in the state. I really wanted to come here since last year, so I was very excited. There were great many attractive things so I cannot explain all of them. Please imagine from the pictures.
 The only one thing, I should mention to, is our friend “Jana” used to be the pork princess in Iowa, 6 years ago, and she is a special tour guide.
  アイオワ祭りに行きました。州で最大のお祭りで、去年来たかったのですが、来れませんでした。だからとてもわくわくしていました。魅力的なものがありすぎて全部書けませんので、写真で想像してください。
 1つ触れておかねばならないことは、友人のJanaさんは6年前、祭りのポーク・プリンセスでした。そして彼女は素晴らしいツアーガイドです。


 
↑After the fair, we had lunch at the restaurant “Zombie”
  祭りの後、ゾンビレストランで昼ご飯を食べました。



 
↑When Farfum came back to Iowa temporarily during our volunteer activity, he sent me YAMENEKO photo from the bridge to Tonga. I felt, I am here in Iowa. Hahaha~
  我々がボランティア時代、Farfumさんがアイオワに一時帰国した時、この橋からトンガへ山ネコ写真を送ってくれました。ほんとにアイオワにいるんだと、強く感じました。
↑Photo from Farfum in 2010 

 
↑This might be the most important place to visit for me.
  これが一番大切な場所だったかも知れません。


 
↑Following that, we moved to the PRINCIPAL PARK and watched baseball game.
  その後、野球場へ行き、試合を見ました。


 
↑One Japanese Kensuke Tanaka was in charge of Left fielder and the second batter, but today we cheered for Iowa Cubs.
  今日はアイオワ・カブスの応援ですが、相手チームに去年まで日ハムにいた田中選手が2番レフトで頑張っていました。


 
↑After the game, we enjoyed fireworks. It’s summer now!
  試合の後、花火が上がりました。夏です!
[Movie] 0905 Fireworks 1 動画:(49 sec)

 [Movie] 0906 Fireworks 2 動画:(58 sec)

[Movie] 0912 Fireworks 3 動画:(27 sec)

No comments:

Post a Comment