Sunday, August 4, 2013

4th Aug. Sightseeing around Ithaca Ithaca観光だぞ

「Sightseeing around Ithaca」
8月4日 Ithaca観光だぞ


↑This is the fan I gave her in Tonga. Oh, thank you for displaying it.
Selaさんにトンガであげた扇子です。飾ってくれてありがとう。
↑the article I gave YAMANEKO and the Japanese fan to Sela   Selaさんに山ネコと扇子をあげた日

↑After we had breakfast.
朝食を食べた後・・・



↑I visited Sela’s office.
 Selaさんのオフィスを訪ねました。


↑This is her schedule. Sooooo busy…
 スケジュールです。忙し~~い!


↑”Malo e ‘ngaue” means “Thank you for working” in Tongan. I sometimes use Tongan in my Japanese classroom as well.
 このトンガ語はお仕事お疲れさんという意味です。Torojiro先生も教室でたまにトンガ語を使います。


↑Around noon, we started sightseeing around Ithaca. There used to be a gun factory. 
 お昼頃観光を始めました。ここには拳銃を作る工場がありました。


↑This is the Fall Creek.
 Creek滝です。


↑We walked in the river and then
 川の中を歩いて・・・

↑We got to the second water fall called Taughannock Falls.
 2つ目の滝、Taughannockへ着きました。


↑Scary…
 こわっ・・・


↑The third water fall is the Buttermilk Falls.
 3つ目はButtermilk滝と言います。色からそうなったそうです。


↑There is a swimming pool around the fall.
 スイミングプールがありました・・・




↑After that, suddenly I played kickball with Sela’s friend.
 いきなりSelaさんの友達とキックベースをしました。


↑Following that, I moved to a bar. On the way, I was told, in America, even passengers are not allowed to bring any alcohol in a car, maybe because in case of that some passengers may pass it to a driver. 
 そしてバーへ移動しました。途中、アメリカでは同乗者も酒を持ち込むことが許されないと言われました。運転手に飲ませる可能性があるからでしょう。法律は違うものですねぇ。飲み干しました。


↑I tasted the American Beer
 本場アメリカンビールを飲みました。


↑played the traditional game called corn hole.
  コーンホールという伝統的なゲームをしました。




↑Around 6:40, we moved to the pizza restaurant ”PONTILLO’S” and met her parents. Thank you for inviting me.
 6時40分辺りにPONTILLO'Sというピザレストランに行き、Selaさんの両親と会いました。お招きいただきありがとうございます。


↑After the restaurant, her parents Bruce and Carol took us for a sightseeing. Here is their hometown, Cortland.
 レストランの後、両親BruceさんとCarolさんが観光に連れて行ってくれました。地元Cortlandです。


↑This is the primary school, Sela graduated.
 Selaさんの卒業した小学校です。


↑This is the high school she belonged to.
 Selaさんのいた高校です。(中学から6年間)


↑Hahaha
 はっはっは・・・


↑After Cortland, we once moved back to Ithaca and participated in a bonfire party and I ate toasted marshmallow and ate s’mores (very American food). I’m really lucky and happy because thanks to my American friends, I can experience a lot of things which is very American. Normal tourist can never do it. Thank you very much I really appreciate.
  Cortlandの後、一旦Ithacaに戻ってきて、bonfireパーティーに参加しました。火を囲む伝統的なパーティーです。そこでマシュマロを焼き、クラッカーにチョコと焼いたマシュマロを挟むs'moreというお菓子にして食べました。アメリカ人の友達のお陰で、普通の旅行者が絶対味わえないことがたくさんできているので本当に幸せだと思います。感謝感謝!

↓This is all of my photos, which I took in America.
アメリカで撮ったすべての写真です。
(注)気力・体力・根性と自信、何より時間がある人のみアクセスしてください。

Photos of America (1) 31 Jul. – 7 Aug. 写真(1) 955枚 7月31日~8月7日


Photos of America (2) 7 - 15 Aug. 写真(2) 933枚 8月7日~8月15日

No comments:

Post a Comment