Friday, August 2, 2013

2nd Aug. Bridge, Subway, Museum

「Bridge, Subway, Museum」
8月2日 Bridge, Subway, Museumだぞ


 
↑My camera was broken yesterday…Oh man! Yet, I know, something will happen every time during journey so I have its spare. I don’t care about such a tiny trouble.
カメラが昨日壊れました。なんてこった~でも、旅行中何かが起こることは知っているので、予備のカメラを持ってきているのです。こんなしょーもないことではビックリしません。毎日パソコンにバックアップもとっています。


 
↑This is my room. So narrow…
 部屋です。せま~


 
↑My accommodation.
 宿です。


 
↑I ate McDonald’s as usual and then used the Internet..
 マクドナルドをいつも通り食べました。ネットもしました。


 
↑I decided to walk across the Brooklyn Bridge. On the way, I saw a court.
 ブルックリン橋を渡ることにしました。途中裁判所を見かけました。


↑I saw a strange building. I don’t know its name…
 変なビルを見ました。名前は知りません・・・


 
↑It took me 30 minutes one way. From the bridge, we can see Manhattan buildings.
 片道30分かかります。橋から見るマンハッタンのビル達!
 

 

↑These are the sceneries from the bridges.
 橋からの眺めです!


 
↑Sometimes we can see Tongan style car even in the US.
 時々、アメリカでもトンガのような車に出会えます!


 
↑At last, I tried to get on a subway.
 ついに地下鉄に挑戦!
 




↑To take a train, we have to buy the Metro Card.
 電車に乗るために、メトロカードが必要です。


↑I was very nervous but I managed to move from the Lower Manhattan to the Central Park. It was exciting but I prefer bus to subway because I can enjoy the sightseeing.
 緊張していましたが、何とかマンハッタンの下から、セントラルパークまで移動できました。でも景色が見れるので、バスの方がいいです。


 
↑When my washing is still damp, I put it on my backpack when I’m walking around the city.
 洗濯物が乾いていない時は、バックパックにつけて街を歩き回ります。


 
↑Around noon, I ate lunch. This take out menu is useful.
 お昼頃に、このテイクアウトメニューを食べました。便利です。


 
↑As is often the case with me, I walked 3 hours to find today’s accommodation.
 よくあることですが、宿を探すのに3時間歩きました。


↑Good exercise!
 よい運動です。


 
↑At last, I found my accommodation “Jazz on Amsterdam”.
 ついに、宿を見つけました。“Jazz on Amsterdam”.といいます。



 
↑There is an elevator. I can open its door myself. Scary!
 エレベーターがあり、扉を自分で開けます。こわ~


 
↑Around 4 o’clock, I visit the Metropolitan Museum.
 5時頃メトロポリタン博物館に行きました。


↑I’ve never come such a huge museum. Everything is like a national treasure.
 こんなデカイ博物館には来た事が無いです。全部が国宝級です。


 
↑There are a great many arts in the museum so maybe I could not complete it.
 非常にたくさんの芸術作品があるので、多分廻りきれなかったと思います。


 
↑My guide book says it takes 3 days to enjoy the museum. I think it’s true. I walked around for 4hours.
 地球の歩き方には、堪能するには3日かかると書かれていますが、本当だと思います。4時間歩き回りました・・・。


 
↑Anyway, I felt at home when I visited the Japanese art zone.
 とにかく、日本コーナーに来ると落ち着きました。


 
↑I like the Polynesians Culture. I looked back upon Tongan life.
 ポリネシアの文化が好きです。トンガ生活を思い出します。



 
↑YAMANEKO may be able to come here as one of an art statue from Japan in the near future.
 近い将来、山ネコが日本から来た1つの彫像として飾られるかも知れません。


 
↑I should refrain from eating junk food…
 ジャンクフードを控えた方がいいのですが・・・


↓This is all of my photos, which I took in America.
アメリカで撮ったすべての写真です。
(注)気力・体力・根性と自信、何より時間がある人のみアクセスしてください。

Photos of America (1) 31 Jul. – 7 Aug. 写真(1) 955枚 7月31日~8月7日


Photos of America (2) 7 - 15 Aug. 写真(2) 933枚 8月7日~8月15日

No comments:

Post a Comment