Monday, August 5, 2013

5th Aug. Cornel大学だぞ Cornel University

「Cornel University」
8月5日 Cornel 大学だぞ


↑I woke up at 9. Oh, over sleep…
 9時に起きました。寝すぎた~


↑I took a shower and washed my clothes, then put it on the green table outside. It was fine day for drying clothes.
 シャワーを浴びて、洗濯をしました。写真の緑のベンチに干しました。洗濯日和です。


↑Around noon, I walked around the Cornel University.
 昼頃、大学を歩き廻りました。




↑Cornel University is one of the highest level school in America.
 Cornel大学はアメリカでトップクラスの大学の1つです。


↑4000 students come together from all over the world.
 世界中から4000人の学生が集まります。


↑Though it’s school off now, in two weeks new school year starts.
 今は休み中ですが、2週間後に新年度が始まります。


↑There are a lot of social pressure so every year, some students jump off from the bridge or cliff to commit suicide. That’s why the school set the fences and nets.
 たくさんのプレッシャーが学生達にかかるので、毎年何人かが橋や崖から身を投げるそうです。だからフェンスやネットがあるのです・・・。


↑We need to renew the social system (not only set something).
 社会の体質を変えなければなりませんね・・・物を設置するだけでは不十分でしょう・・・。


↑This school color must be red.
 スクールカラーは赤ですね!


↑What a beautiful scenery! The Cornel University is so huge that I could walk less than 1 quarter of all in 1 hour.
 キレイな景色ですね~。Cornel大学はデカイので、1時間で4分の1も廻れませんでした。


↑After I came back from a sightseeing, I met 2 persons Adela and Ed. We took a photo in front of their office.
 観光から帰ってきて、AdelaさんとEdさんに会いました。事務所の前で写真を撮りました。


↑I left No. 389 YAMANEKO doll at the office.
 山ネコNo.389を事務所に置いてきました。


↑Adela is from Yugoslavia, where the 14th Olympic Winter Games was held in 1984, 14 years before Nagano.
 She goes back her country every year, and in 4 mouths (Christmas holiday), she will go to Norway. Please send me a YAMENEKO photo from Europe.
 Adelaさんは旧ユーゴスラビアから来ました。1984年に冬季オリンピックが開かれた場所です。長野の14年前~。
 Adelaさんは毎年国へ帰っており、4ヶ月後のクリスマスにはノルウェーに行くそうです。ヨーロッパから山ネコ写真を送ってくださいね~。


↑In the evening, Sela took me for a drive, and I completed the rest of sightseeing around the University. This gate is Gothic style.
 夕方、Selaさんはドライブに連れて行ってくれたので、残りの大学見学ができました。この門はゴシック様式です。


↑After a gas station,
 ガソリンスタンドの後、


↑we had dinner at the restaurant “North”.
Northというレストランで夕食をとりました。


↑She recommended me to drink the Ithaca local beer and,
 SelaさんはIthacaのご当地ビールと


↑Garlic cheese hamburger. We had a great time.
 ニンニクチーズバーガーを勧めてくれました。楽しい時間でした。

↓This is all of my photos, which I took in America.
アメリカで撮ったすべての写真です。
(注)気力・体力・根性と自信、何より時間がある人のみアクセスしてください。

Photos of America (1) 31 Jul. – 7 Aug. 写真(1) 955枚 7月31日~8月7日


Photos of America (2) 7 - 15 Aug. 写真(2) 933枚 8月7日~8月15日

No comments:

Post a Comment