Saturday, August 10, 2013

10th Aug. Time Slip タイムスリップだぞ

「Time Slip」
8月10日 タイムスリップだぞ

↓This is all of my photos, which I took in America.
アメリカで撮ったすべての写真です。
(注)気力・体力・根性と自信、何より時間がある人のみアクセスしてください。

Photos of America (1) 31 Jul. – 7 Aug. 写真(1) 955枚 7月31日~8月7日

Photos of America (2) 7 - 15 Aug. 写真(2) 933枚 8月7日~8月15日


↑Around 8:30 we left home and started sightseeing.
  8時半頃家を出て、観光を始めました。


↑There used to be a train station.
  かつては鉄道の駅がありました。


↑We ate bagel at a fast food restaurant.
  ベーグルをファストフード店で食べ、


↑At 9:15 we visited the Living History Farms.
  9時15分にリビング・ヒストリー・ファームに来ました。



↑There are a lot of buildings and equipments which ancestor used.
  昔の人が住んだ建物や、使った物がたくさん展示されています。


↑Staff were wearing old fashioned clothes and explained ancestors’ life.
  スタッフは昔の服装をして、当時の暮らしを説明してくれます。



↑Everything was amazing! I experienced the typical Iowan.
  全てが素晴らしい!典型的なアイオワを体験しました。


↑After we had lunch,
  昼ご飯を食べ、


↑once we came back Farfum’s house. When Jana left, I gave No. 391 YAMANEKO. She is really good pork princess. Thank you for guiding me.
  一旦Farfumさんの家に帰りました。Janaさんが帰る時、山ネコNo.391を渡しました。彼女は真に素晴らしいポーク・プリンセスです。案内してくれてありがとうございました。


↑Following that, Farfum and I moved to Boone city and
  その後、FarfumさんとBooneという街へ出かけ、


↑took an attractive train.
  魅力的な汽車に乗りました。
[Movie] 1066 Steam locomotive 動画:(41 sec)

[Movie] 1079 Steam Locomotive動画:(19 sec)

↑It was my first time to get on the steam locomotive train. When we let our part of body out from the window…
  蒸気機関車に乗るのは初めてです。体を外に出していると、
[Movie] 1089 on the bridge 動画:(80 sec)

[Movie] 1097 switch 動画:(63 sec)

[Movie] 1106 fine view from the bridge動画:(49 sec)


↑we get a lot of ashes. That’s the same story my grandfather used to tell me. Funny!
  灰が降ってきます。おじいちゃんが昔話していたのと同じ話です。おもしろい!
 [Movie] 1113 after work, cooling down動画:(33 sec)


↑After the train we went for an aggressive walking (cycling) along the track.
  その後、自転車道に沿って攻撃的お散歩に出かけました。


↑After 20 minutes cycling, we got to the bridge.
  20分後、橋に着きました。


↑It’s sure, normal tourist can never come here, because here is far from downtown and we need car and bicycle to get here.
  一般の旅行者は絶対来れないことは確実です。街から遠いのと、ここにたどり着くには車と自転車が必要だからです。


↑I felt the very Iowan. Thank you Farfum.
  Farfumさんのお陰で、これぞアイオワを感じられました。


↑Unfortunately, I couldn’t ride Ashley’s bike. My lengths of legs are completely different from American size. Oh man! Hahaha
  残念なことに、Ashleyさんの自転車には乗れませんでした。Torojiro先生の脚の長さは完全にアメリカ人のサイズと違うのです・・・あっちゃ~。まぁどうしようもないわね・・・。


↑Ashley and Farfum took me the very Iowan restaurant.
  AshleyさんとFarfumさんはこれぞアイオワなれストランへ連れて行ってくれました。


↑It was my last night in Iowa. Oh sad… yet thanks to their tender heart, I really enjoyed Iowa. My best memory might be having reunion with my best foreign friends.
  悲しいことにアイオワで最後の夜です。でも彼らの温かい心遣いのお陰でアイオワを楽しみました。一番の思い出は友達と再会できたことかも知れませんね。


↑I regret my leftover…I should come back and revenge on the hamburger.
  残念なことは、食べ切れませんでした・・・というかこんな量食べきれるか~い!!リベンジの為に再来しなければなりませんね。



↑After dinner, we saw the art park. This scary corner fascinated me.
  夕食の後、アートパークに行きました。怖いコーナーに魅了されました。

2 comments: