Sunday, August 12, 2012

12th Aug. San Luis Obispo to Los Angels サンルイスオビスポ~ロサンゼルスだぞ

「San Luis Obispo to Los Angels」
8月12日 サンルイスオビスポ~ロサンゼルスだぞ


 
↑I got up at 6 and prepared to go back to Japan. My trip is almost over.
 6時に起きて、帰国準備をしました。旅行もほぼ終わりです。



↑John and Vikie took me to LA because they would go to 34 anniversary trip to Arizona. Congratulations!
 JohnさんとVikieさんはLAに連れて行ってくれました。なぜなら、彼らは結婚34周年でアリゾナに旅行に行くからです。おめでとうございます。


 
↑Their airplane departed LA airport around 12.
 彼らの飛行機は12時頃に出ました。



 
↑Thank you for your kindness. Have a nice trip and see you again!
 お世話になりました。よい旅行を!また会いましょう!


 
↑Because I had 12 hours until my airplane departs so I decided to visit the Universal Studios Hollywood. We had the Universal Studios Japan in my hometown Osaka, so I have been there 4 times so I wanted to compare them.
 飛行機の時間まで12時間あったので、ユニバーサル・スタジオ・ハリウッドに行く事にしました。実家の大阪にUSJがあって4回行った事があったので、比べてみたかったのです。


↑Around 2 o’clock I started to go around the amusement park.
2時頃、園内を廻りはじめました。



↑Within 7 hours, I visited all rides and museums. It was almost the same as USJ.
 7時間以内で全部のアトラクションを廻りました。大阪のとほとんど同じでした。でもスタッフのノリは大阪の方が洗練されております。


 
↑Water World…
 ウォーターワールド、
[Movie]Water World動画:(84sec)



↑The Blues Brothers…
 ブルース・ブラザーズ、 


 
↑Studio Tour…
 スタジオツアー、


 
↑Animal Actors…
 アニマルアクターズ



 
↑Terminator 2…
 ターミネーター2、



 
↑Jurassic Park…I cannot help taking photos and movies when I fall down.
 ジュラシックパーク、どうしても落っこちる時に写真や動画を撮ってしまいます。
[Movie]Jurassic Park動画:(71sec)


 
↑Transformers…
 トランスフォーマー



 
↑Shrek 4D
 シュレック4D、


↑and so on… I had a very good time. On the way back, my taxi fee cost $85, Oh man!!!
 などです。楽しい時間を過ごせました。帰りのタクシーは85ドルかかりました。うまくできております。


 
↑Around 11 o’clock PM, I arrived at LA airport. Time flies when you are having fun!
 午後11時頃、空港に着きました。時間が経つのは早いものです。



↓Photos of Hollywood (UAH)
ハリウッドの写真





↓This is all of my photos, which I took in America.
アメリカで撮ったすべての写真です。気力・体力・根性と自信、何より時間がある人のみアクセスしてください。

No comments:

Post a Comment