Sunday, December 29, 2013

29th Dec. Scuba Diving スキューバダイビングだぞ

「Scuba Diving」
12月29日 スキューバダイビングだぞ


 
↑Definitely I catch the airplane.
  確かに飛行機に乗れました。


 
↑It took me 3 hours from Osaka to Ishigaki Island.
  大阪から石垣島まで3時間かかります。


 
↑At 12:40 PM, I got to the island and,
  12時40分に石垣につきました。


 
↑Immediately, I moved to the divers' shop then go to the ocean.
  いきなりダイバーズショップに移動し、海へいきました。


 
↑Soroban girls, abacus volunteers when we were in Tonga, were on a boat.
  そろばんガールズが船の上にいました。


 
↑They had already done diving twice before i arrive, in addition it was very cold and windy so
  すでに2本もぐっていたのと、今日は寒くて風が強かったので、



↑They looked very tired.
  疲れているようでした。


 
↑Anyway, long time no see!
  とにかく、久しぶりです~!


 
↑I haven't enjoyed scuba diving more than 2 years.
  2年以上スキューバをやっていませんでした。


↑It was amazing! Like an Aquarium, or I should say an aquarium is like a real ocean.
  すばらしい!天然の水族館のようです。というか水族館が海のようだ、というべきでしょうか・・・。
http://g-free.co.jp/av/shot/2013/12/30_9355.html
   ↑写真載せてもらいました~!   My underwater photo was uploaded by the divers' shop.

 
↑The day time in Ishigaki Island is longer than Nagano.
  石垣島の昼間の時間は長野より長いです。

No comments:

Post a Comment