Sunday, December 1, 2013

1st Dec. Instructor Training 指導員研修だぞ

「Instructor Training」
12月1日 指導員研修だぞ


 
↑I visited Hakuba village to participate in a ski instructor’s training.
  指導員研修の為に白馬村を訪れました。


 
↑Although it’s 1st December, there is a lot of snow here.
  12月1日ですが、たくさん雪があります。


 
↑Hakuba is famous for one of the main Nagano Olympics Game field in 1998.
  白馬は1998年の長野オリンピックのメイン会場の1つとして有名です。


 
↑At last I’ve started my ski season. More than 500 ski instructor came together from all over Nagano.
  ついにシーズンが始まります。500名以上のインストラクターが長野県中から集まりました。


 
↑I learned this season’s teaching method. Of course, the basic points are not different from previous season.
  今シーズンの指導方針を学びました。当たりませですが、ベースとなる部分は変わりません。


 
↑After that, I visited my acquaintance of ski club, who is working for farm, and bought Chinese yams.
  研修後、農業をやっているスキークラブの知り合いを訪ね、長いもを買いました。



 
↑Lately, I use it to cook takoyaki and okonomiyaki. Yam makes them creamy.
  最近たこ焼きとお好み焼きを作る時に使います。もちもちにしてくれるのです。


 
↑Following that, I visited the car dealer and decided to buy a new car “CX-5”. It costs more than US$30,000, but I don’t care about it, because I’d like it and I have money.
  その後、ディーラーを訪れ、CX-5を買う事にしました。クリーンディーゼル車は高くて300万以上しますが、欲しいのとお金は大丈夫なので気にしません。


 
↑It looks really nice. I'll be able to spend luxurious time since this winter.
  カッコいいです!今シーズンから雪道の走りが豪華になるでしょう。

No comments:

Post a Comment