Thursday, December 19, 2013

19th Dec. Santa Claus サンタさんだぞ

「Santa Claus」
12月19日 サンタさんだぞ


 
↑It snowed a lot until this morning.
  今朝までにたくさん雪が降りました。


 
↑I removed snow for 30 miniutes.
  30分間雪かきをしました。



 
↑We invited Santa Claus.
  サンタさんが来てくれました。


 
↑We had an attractive Christmas party.
  素敵なクリスマス会でした。


 
↑After the party, we enjoyed jumping rope.
  会の後、なわとびをして、


 
↑Following that, we did a snowball fight.
  雪合戦をしました。


 
↑I love snow.
  雪が好きです。


 
↑We ate a Christmas cake at school lunch.
  給食でクリスマスケーキを食べました。


 
↑We practiced using our brush for the first time in the New Year.
  書き初めの練習をしました。


 
↑In Japan, we are supposed to do the practicing calligraphy at the beginning of the year, on the 2nd Jan. They will bring it at the opening ceremony.
  1月2日に書き初めをします。宿題として始業式に持ってきます。



↑Around 9 o’clock, I came back home. Some people especially live in a city don’t know that we should remove snow as soon as possible otherwise it freezes and will be dangerous.
  9時頃、家に帰りました。都会に住んでいる人は分かりませんが、雪が降ったらいち早く雪かきをしなければなりません。そうしないと凍って危ないからです。

No comments:

Post a Comment