Sunday, September 29, 2013

29th Sep. Achievement 達成だぞ

「Achievement」
9月29日 達成だぞ


 
↑They’ve finished the construction completely. I saw cars while I was jogging.
  工事が完全に終わりました。ジョギング中に車を見ました。


 
↑It’s holiday so I jogged longer distance than usual.
  休みなので、いつもより遠くまで来ました。


 
↑Rising sun.
  日の出です。


 
↑I visited the median tectonic line park after a long time away.
  久しぶりに中央構造線公園に来ました。


 
↑Perhaps I haven’t come here since my parents came in August, although it takes me 1 minutes from my house.
  多分、両親が8月に来た時以来、ここに来ていません。歩いて1分なのですが・・・


 
↑What a fine day.
 めちゃくちゃ晴れております。


 
↑At last, I achieved my goal, 100 miles.
  ついに160km走破の目標を達成しました。


 
↑I received an e-mail from the application “Run Keeper” Thanks!
  Run Keeperのアプリからメールを受け取りました。ありがとうありがとう。


 
↑It’s autumn now so the new signboard appeared. It says don’t enter the mountain and pick any mushroom without permission.
  秋なので新しい看板が出てきました。無断で山へ入ってきのこを採るなと・・・



 
↑I realized that our village must have a great many treasures.
  我が村にはたくさんのお宝があるに違いない!


 
↑In the afternoon, I made a round of the lake Suwa by bicycle.
  午後、諏訪湖を自転車で一周しました。


 
↑It took me about 1 hour.
  約1時間かかりました。


No comments:

Post a Comment