Saturday, July 19, 2014

19th Jul. Mt. Fuji 2  富士山だぞ2

「Mt. Fuji 2」
7月19日 富士山だぞ2


 
↑Around 2 AM, we woke up and
  深夜2時に起きて、


 
↑started climbing to the top.
  山頂目指して登り始めました。


 
↑After 2 hours,
  2時間後、


 
↑we got there at last.(maybe around 3700m)
  ついに着きした!


 
↑At the top of the mountain, everything is so expensive.
  頂上では全てが高いです。コーラ500円って・・・ノルウェーのようだ。ということでそんな価格も普通に経験しているのであまり驚きませんが・・・


 
↑This hut is called YAMAGUCHI-YA (my family name), yet it’s not my relative.
  親戚ではございません。


 
↑Around 4:30 we were waiting for the sunrise but…
  4:30 ご来光を待っていましたが・・・


 
↑we couldn’t see it.
  見れませんでした・・・


 
↑It’s OK, let me attach the movie file 2 years ago, last time I saw it.
  オッケー。2年前見れたご来光の動画をつけさせてもらいます。
[Movie] The Beautiful Sunrise 動画:(41 sec)


 
↑Following that, we ate hot noodles and then
  その後、温かい麺を食べ、


 
↑we visited the post office. Of course this is the highest located post office in Japan.
  郵便局を訪れました。もちろんここは日本最高峰にある郵便局です。


 
↑The highest located shrine is under restoration.
  最高峰の神社は修復中です。


 
↑Almost…
  もうちょっと~


 
↑The building used to be automated weather station before the satellite started working.
  人工衛星が観測を始めるまでは、ここが観測所として動いていました。


 
↑At last, we got to the very top of the Mt. Fuji. (3776m)
  ついに3776m、富士山頂に来ました~。


 
↑Yet…I think, this point is higher than the stone monument.
  でも・・・ここの方が、石碑より高い気がするのですが・・・


 
↑After that, we started walking around its crater. Last time I couldn’t do that because of deep snow.  
その後、お鉢巡りをしました。前回は雪深かったのでできませんでした。


 
↑Around 8 AM, we started climbing down the mountain.
 8時頃、下山を始めました。


 
↑Although we caught rain on the way,
  途中雨にあいましたが、


 
↑After 3 hours we arrived at the 5th station. It was very fine there.
  3時間後、5合目に到着しました。めちゃくちゃ晴れていました。


 
↑Around noon, we visited the famous thick white noodles restaurant.
  昼時に、有名なうどん屋に行きました。


 
↑Of course it was delicious.
  もちろんうまかったです~。


 
↑After taking a bath,
  風呂の後、


 
↑On the way, I decided my next plan and booked the bus ticket.
  道中、次の予定を決め、バスを予約しました。


 
↑They dropped me off at the railway station.
  駅に下ろしてもらい、


 
↑I took the limited express to Tokyo and
  急行で東京へ向かい、


 
↑around 8:30 PM, I took a midnight bus to my next destination. My life is so flexible.
  8:30頃、次なる目的地の為に夜行バスに乗りました。変幻自在の生活を送っております。

↓The article last time I visited Mt. Fuji2


No comments:

Post a Comment