Friday, July 18, 2014

18th Jul. Mt. Fuji 1  富士山だぞ1

「Mt. Fuji 1」
7月18日 富士山だぞ1


 
↑I was so tired from the seaside class that I decided to go climbing.
  臨海学習でとっても疲れていたので山登りに行くことにしました。


 
↑We started climbing from the 5th station. (2305m of 3776m)
  2305mの五合目からスタートです。


 
↑We prayed our safety.
  安全祈願をしました。


 
↑After lunch,
  昼食の後


 
↑we started climbing. Now, Mt. Fuji is a world heritage so we should pay 1,000 yen (US$10) to enter the mountain. The money is used to keep the natural environment.
  今、富士山は世界遺産なので、登山する時には1,000円払うのです。環境保護に役立てられます。


 
↑We had a rest many time. This is the 6th station. (2390m)
  何度も休憩しました。ここは6合目です。


 
↑I climbed the mountain with Masamichi and Toshimasa, who were my superiors when I was a company worker. Long time no see. Last time I met Masamichi last November in 2013, we decided to climb the mountain.
  今回は会社勤めだった頃の上司TokuさんKoikeさんと登りました。去年11月Tokuさんとお会いした時に富士登山を決めたのでした。


 
↑Toshimasa can reach the goal of 100km marathon race. Wow!
  Koikeさんは100kmマラソンを完走する力を持っています。すっげ~!


 
↑This is the 7th station. (2700m)
  7合目です。


 
↑At the 8th station, (3020m)
  8合目で


 
↑We found that, the plastic bag which wrap a snack are swelling, because the air pressure is very low here.
  お菓子の袋がパンパンでした。気圧が低いからですねぇ。


 
↑This is the accommodation last time we stayed.
  前回泊まった山小屋です。


 
↑We stayed at Goraikoukan this time. (3450m)
  今回は御来光館に泊まりました。


 
↑At 5 PM, we had dinner (small supper) and
  5時に軽い食事をとり、


 
↑went to bed at 6 PM maybe because I was very tired and we had to woke up very early next day.
  夕方6時に寝ました。多分とても疲れていたのと、次の日めちゃくちゃ早く起きなければならないからです。



↓The article last time I visited Mt. Fuji1

No comments:

Post a Comment