Monday, November 3, 2014

3rd Nov. Abacus & Mathematics Meeting 2 そろばん算数部会だぞ2

「Abacus & Mathematics Meeting 2」
11月3日 そろばん算数部会だぞ2だぞ


 
↑I went jogging in the early morning.
  早朝ジョギングに行きました。


 
↑I couldn’t see any moncky.
 サルに会えませんでした。


 
↑I gave No. 400 memorial number YAMANEKO to Akihiko. Thank you for waiting!
  No.400のメモリアルナンバー山ネコをAkkunに渡しました。おまちどう様でした。


 

↑We visited the zero magnetic point where they really wanted to go.
  彼らが行きたがっていたゼロ磁場に行きました。


 
↑Although I have never got any power, I felt like we got power a little bit this time, or
  今までパワーを感じたことがありませんでしたが、今回は少し感じたように思うか・・・

 
↑we were pretending to get power.
  または感じているフリをしています。笑


 
↑After that we visited the bakery and ate the most famous croissant in the world.
  その後、世界一有名なクロワッサンを食べました。


 
↑Once we came back to my house and them,
  一旦我が家に帰ってきて、


 
↑enjoyed sightseeing.
  観光を楽しみました。


 
↑The most attractive place to visit is the median tectonic line park.
  もっとも魅力的な観光スポットは中央構造線公園でしょう!


 
↑After we took a photo in front of my house,
  家の前で写真を撮ってから



↑we visited Takato-joushi park.
  高遠城址公園に行きました。


↑Takato steamed pancake is one of the special products in my district.
  高遠饅頭は特産の1つです。


↑Around noon, we visited Iijima restaurant where is famous for a very big  sauce cutlet.
  お昼頃、ソースカツ丼で有名な飯島食堂に行きました。


↑we got a food baby.
  満腹になりました。


↑Around 2 PM, we visited Suwa city and took a foot bath and then
  2時頃、諏訪に行き足湯に入りました。そして、


↑They took their train and went back their place. Thank you for coming. See you next time perhaps in Kyoto.
  電車に乗って帰って行きました。来てくれてありがとうございます。次回は京都部会で会いましょう!


↑Suwa is nice city for sightseeing.
  諏訪は観光に良い町です。

No comments:

Post a Comment