Monday, August 11, 2014

11th Aug. Hong Kong 香港だぞ

「Hong Kong」
8月11日 香港だぞ 


↑After the wedding party, I stayed a hotel where they prepared.
  結婚式の後、用意してもらったホテルに泊まりました。


↑I remembered that I was going to Hong Kong today. I prepared quickly and took a highway bus at 1 PM. I'm backpacker and am traveling very light all the time.
  そうでした。今日、香港に行くのでした。急いで準備して1時に高速バスに乗りました。バックパッカーなのでいつでもどこへでも出発できます。


↑I ate tick white noodles at Namba station in Osaka.
  大阪難波でうどんを食べました。


↑Around 9 PM, I took an airplane, Peach Aviation.
  9時頃、ピーチ航空に乗りました。


↑After 3 hours flight, I arrived at Hong Kong. There I found that I left YAMANEKO doll in my house. Oh man!
  3時間後、香港に着きました。そこで家に山ネコを置いてきたことに気づきました。やっちまった~。


↑My buddy picked me up at the airport.
  友達が空港で迎えてくれました。


↑Although it was very late, they took me to the very Hong Kong place and 
  これぞ香港な場所へ行き、


↑We ate very Hong Kong food.
  これぞ香港を食しました。


↑Thank you for inviting me Justin and Gladys. I'm very happy to meet you two in Hong Kong.
  お招きいただきありがとうございます。Justinさん、Gladysさん。香港で再会できて光栄です。


↑I will be albe to stay Justin's house while I am in Hong Kong. Thank you very much.
  香港にいる間、Justinさんの家に泊まれます。ありがたいです。

No comments:

Post a Comment