Saturday, June 21, 2014

21st Jun. Reunion 再会だぞ

「Reunion」
6月21日 再会だぞ


 
↑In the morning, I played with Sousuke, who is my childhood friend’s son at my aunt’s house.
  伯母の家で、幼馴染の息子Sousuke君と遊びました。


 
↑At 11 AM, I left for Shinsaibashi by bicycle.
  11時頃、心斎橋に向け自転車で出かけました。


 
↑At the bridge, which is famous as Hikkakebashi bridge, I met
  ひっかけ橋で、彼に会いました。


 
↑Justin!!!  Oh long time no see. We met in Tonga in 2010.
  Justinさん~~!!!おぉ久しぶり~。以前彼とは2010年にトンガで会いました。

トンガで会った記事~↓The article last time we met in Tonga.

http://ameblo.jp/torojirotriun01/entry-10488977309.html




 
↑He is traveling around Kansai district with his friend Gladys.
  彼は友人のGladysさんと関西地方を旅しているのです。


 
↑We enjoyed Osaka taste “Okonomi yaki”.
  大阪のお好み焼きを楽しみました。


 
↑We moved to the Rinkuu Outlet near Kansai Airport.
  関空近くの臨空アウトレットに移動しました。


 
↑At their accommodation, I gave No. 399 YAMANEKO to Gladys.
  彼らの宿で、山ネコNo.399をGladysさんに渡しました。Justinさんにはトンガで渡しております。香港人には4人目~!


 
 
 
 
 
↑We visited the outlet mall and enjoyed shopping. 
  臨空アウトレットでショッピングを楽しみました。


 
↑The outlet mall is huge!
  凄く大きなアウトレットです。


 
↑Around 5 PM, they continued shopping and I left there. See you again perhaps in Hong Kong next time.
  5時頃、彼らは買い物を楽しみ、自分は家に帰りました。多分次回は香港で会いましょう。


 
↑At my house, I ate dinner with my family. We had a good time. By the way, my father is a student in the weekend. What a old student!
  実家に帰って、家族と食事をとりました。良い時間が過ごせました。ところでうちの親父さんは週末は学生なのです。頭の禿げた学生です!

No comments:

Post a Comment